CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

30 Days of Me - Day 2

I still need to upload those Puppy Pictures for you guys. They're growing. We think there's one of each color that's going to take their moms traits and the others take their dads. Two of them(one of each color) is bigger than the other. I have a pretty good picture where you can tell the difference. On to Day 2 of 30 Days of Me

Day 2: Your favorite movie

I have many many favorite movies. But the one Movie I absolutely love and is my all time Favorite is:
A Walk to Remember.

Starring Shane West and Mandy Moore.  I'm sure you all have seen this movie or atleast heard of it. I pretty much love all the movies that are made movies from books by Nicholas Sparks.



Have a Fabulous Day!!

Mrs. D

No comments:

Post a Comment