CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 30, 2010

30 Days of Me - Day 1

I have sad sad news. We lost a puppy yesterday. It was the smallest girl. Friday, She started having trouble breathing...Hubby and I had her back to breathing right. But after that we were worried about her and keeping a close eye on her. Last night She stopped feeding. She started to get dehydrated and seemed almost lifeless. I picked her up as She started fighting for air. I did everything I could to help her breathe but she was to far gone. She took her last breath in my hand. It was heartbreaking. 

As for the other puppies, their doing Great. I'm sorry I haven't posted the puppy pictures yet. I really didn't have much time this weekend. Saturday, We went over to the hubbys best friends. I went shopping with his momma. Me and her got Our first Baby Stuff. It was so fun!! Then Sunday was all about that puppy. I promise I'll post more puppy pictures soon. On to Day 1 of 30 Days of me.


Day 1: Your favorite song

I can't just pick one!! 

There are so many great songs and my faves change from time to time. But one of my favorite songs right now would be Why Don't We Just Dance -Josh Turner. Go watch that music video(If you want) = Awesomeness. I absolutely love that song.

Another fave would be Hillbilly Bone-Blake Shelton(Feat. Trace Adkins.) Watch that one too if you'd like. I'm a country girl, if you didnt notice.

And the last song I wanna share that I absolutely love is Undo It - Carrie Underwood.

Enjoy =)

No comments:

Post a Comment