Well, Getting Back To the Swing of Things....I'm going to do a MilSpouse Friday Fill-In for the first time in a year!! Lol.
1. What’s one thing in the past month you would have changed?
-I don't think there's anything I would Change.
2. What was your favorite thing that happened in January?
- Seeing Baby Girls Face via Ultrasound!
3. What are you looking forward to in February?
- Hubby's Graduating ALS, Valentines Day, Tax Return which means we'll finally be able to get Baby Girls Stuff! =)
4. What are your plans for Valentine's Day?
- Nothing. We'll just spend it at home together.
5. What is your best advice for a MilSpouse whose spouse is deployed for Valentine's Day?
- Go out! Do something for you & enjoy it!!
Have a Fabulous Weekend y'all!!!
Well Here's a Huge Update
2 months ago