CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 23, 2010

Anniversary Weekend = Success!!

Hello Lovelies!! Usually I post my blogs pretty early in the day but I was busy this morning at the clinic with making the baby "official". Lol. I'm 5 weeks, 3 days. My Due Date is April 21, 2011!

As you all know this weekend was the Hubby and I's anniversary. We had a Wonderful Anniversary. I'm going to now Give you a Picture Story!

Us all Ready for Our Dinner Date.

We Went to Dinner and Then after he took me to
bath and body works for new perfume, we went on a
Romantic Walk on the Boardwalk.
This was on the way to the Boardwalk.
Us at the Boardwalk.


Kisses

 A View From The Boardwalk

And then when we got home I walked in the Front Door
to these Rose Petals leading from the Front Door to Our Bedroom,
All over the Bedroom Floor and Bed.
The Lights were off, A Disco Ball was on, Our Song was playing
and he was Standing there in the Middle of the Room.
I was Breathless. lol.


And That was our Anniversary Celebration. It was an Amazing Night!
Have a Fabulous Day!

Mrs. D

2 comments: