CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 16, 2010

Monday, Monday.

Oh...Monday, Monday. How could it be? I really despise Mondays. Its goodbye weekend, Helllloooo weekdays. This weekend went by way to fast. But I had an extremely awesome and productive weekend. Saturday, I had lunch and went shopping with a new found friend. She's awesome and has the cutest baby ever that is until me and Michael have one :P Sunday was a busy busy day. Michael went through some junk since we'll be moving soon. We traveled down memory lane, it was fun. lol. then we went grocery shopping and the laundry mat. I'm super excited for next weekend because Sunday the 22nd is our First Wedding Anniversary!! 

We're trying to prepare ourselves for puppies. Our Yorkie is 6 1/2 weeks pregnant. We had her only a month or so, when she went into heat and our Chihuahua got to her. So now we have 2 1/2 weeks or so before the Chorkies are born. Yes, their called Chorkies not Yohuahuas.

And with that I will leave you with a few pictures, since todays blog is so short.
Tinkerbelle
Bubby

Tinkerbelle in the Dirty Clothes
Close-up Of Bubby
Sunset

1 comment:

  1. lol Poor Yorkie! I can't wait to see the puppies. I wonder what they will look like. Happy Anniversary!!! .....in a week lol

    ReplyDelete