CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 1, 2010

MilSpouse Friday Fill-In

It's Friday!! You know what that means!! Its time for another MilSpouse Friday Fill-In. Want to Join in? Then head on over to Wife of a Sailor for details and to link up!!

This week’s questions are:

What is the silliest get-up you have ever worn outside of a Halloween party?
Hmmm...I can't think of anything outside of halloween costumes I've worn.

What is something that you gave up in order to live the military lifestyle?
It sure wasn't my life before then. Before I married Michael and moved here I was a Walmart Cashier that lived with her parents. I miss the kids I use to watch like crazy and My hometown in Missouri. I'd say the thing I gave up for the military lifestyle is either my sanity or my ability to plan things out. Sure I can plan different plans. You know, If this happens this will be the plan but if this happens we'll plan this. I use to love just planning my weeks to my liking. Now it has to be Plan A, Plan B, Plan C, Plan D and so forth for a day in a weekend.

If money wasn’t a factor and you could go anywhere in the world, where would it be? And why?
I've always wanted to go to Italy. Why? Because Its just always been a dream of mine to go there.

If you were going to join the military, what branch would you join? Or which MOS/rating would you choose?
Air Force, Of Course. Something to do with Public Affairs or Intelligence.

What is your favorite thing to make for dinner?
Hmm..I'm not sure. I love to cook. I guess my favorite thing to make would be one of my favorite recipes and Hubbys too. Butter & Garlic Chicken Noodles. MMM its so good!


Todays October 1st! Which means its time for Fall!! I love Fall!! But October 1st also means that today marks One month Since our baby became an angel. :(
This Weekend should be full of House Hunting and who knows what else. Hopefully we have some fun this weekend. Well thats it for today. I hope everyone has a Wonderful Weekend!

Mrs. D

1 comment:

  1. I just became a follower of your blog. I look forward to reading all of your adventures!

    ReplyDelete