CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

30 Days of Me - Day 10

3 Days til move in day. My life this weekend consisted of packing, packing, packing, and yep you guessed it, Packing. lol. Plus a little Fishing and of course, Laundry. I'm stressed to the max. I can't wait to be finished moving, cleaning this apartment, and unpacked. Man, Moving SUCKS. That's really all I have for you guys about this weekend. lol. other than Saturday SUCKED. Me and hubby both had hangovers.

Day 10: A photo of you taken over ten years ago
Well. I wish I had my other old pictures but I dont so I'm gonna have to show you one I found on my facebook. lol.


This is from my Cheerleading Days...In Middle School. Sorry its dark. I was about 13 in this picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment