CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 4, 2010

30 Days of Me - Day 6

We Finally Found a House!!! I fell in love the minute I walked in. The Kitchen has so much Cabinet Space! It's a 3 Bedroom, 1.5 Bath. The big bathroom had two sinks. I thought that was just, awesome. The Living Room is plenty big. and Guess what it has...Washer and Dryer Hookups!! WOOT!! No More Laundry Mat!! I'm SOOOO happy about that! lol. I'm so Stinkin' Excited, it's not even funny....Can ya tell? So as you can tell this weekend was a Huge Success. Now for the moving part, Yuckkk. I can't wait to be settled in the new house though =D Now on to Day 6 of 30 Days of Me.

Day 6: Whatever tickles your fancy

Hmmm...I get to write about whatever I want today. That's not any different than any other day really. lol. But since Fall has officially begun, thats what I'm going to write about.

Ahhhh, Fall. I absolutely love the fall. The Colors, The Leaves Falling, The Cool Weather. Pumpkin...Everything Pumpkin. Halloween, Thanksgiving. Football...I love Football Season! Deer Season...I love me some deer. I'm such a Country Girl, Its Ridiculous. lol.

To Sum it all Up, I just love Fall. Every bit of it.


No comments:

Post a Comment