CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 22, 2010

MilSpouse Friday Fill-In

It's Friday!! You know what that means...It's time for another MilSpouse Friday Fill-In. If you wanna join, Head on over to Wife of a Sailor for details and to link up.


Are you a night owl or an early bird?
I'm a night owl for sure...I just love night time and I'm definately not a big morning person. I hate mornings. lol.


What makes you jealous?
When hubbys deployed, I'm jealous of all the people that get to see their hubbys/boyfriends/fiances daily, and also the people hes deployed with who do get to see him daily. When hes home, Relationships he has with certain people. I know I shouldnt be jealous of that but I sometimes I am.


Have you started Christmas/holiday shopping yet? When will you finish? (There’s only 63 days left!)
Nope. I really should have. I knew we would be broke this month, next month and December due to moving..Thats okay. We got accepted to Sears' Heroes at Home. 63 days? Thats it? Wow.

What would you have a personal chef make you tonight?
Hmmmm...I'm not sure. Something mouth-watering...

 

Where was your first kiss?
Well...My first peck on the lips kiss was when I was 2. Yes, 2. It was the neighborhood boy. lol. and our moms got pictures of it. My first real kiss was when I was 15.

Good questions this week. I'm sorry I've been MIA again this week. For some reason bloggers been acting up for me. It won't load half of the time.
This weekend should be a good one. We're having a little house warming party/friend get together tonight. It shall be fun, hopefully. lol. We're getting a new couch and chair tonight. Im super excited about that! I dont know what else is planned this weekend. We'll be going home to visit Missouri in a couple weeks...less than that actually. So I'm unpacking but preparing for that. lol.

If I don't post on Monday it's because we're getting our dogs spayed and neutered. So I'll be busy Monday. Well, I hope ya'll have a wonderful weekend!!

Mrs. D


2 comments:

  1. Sarah!! I found you on accident through the linky on Wife of a Sailor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the majority of us are night owls!

    ReplyDelete