CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 8, 2010

MilSpouse Friday Fill-In #16

It's Friday and you know what that means....Its time for another MilSpouse Friday Fill-In. If you want to join in on the fun, Head on over to Wife of a Sailor for details and to link up!

This week’s questions are:

What is the longest road trip you’ve ever taken?
Louisiana to Missouri. The 10 hour Road Trip I take atleast once or Twice a year...Going home to see my family & friends and back. The longest one was after Michael deployed with my dad. That trip took 12 hours. Whew. I thought I'd never get to Missouri. lol.

Do you collect anything? Tell us a bit about it.
I collect a few things. I collect Snow Globes. I've always just been Fascinated by them. I have about 10 of them ranging from Small to little. I havent collected any in a while so I'll have to start again :) I also collect Candles. I loveee Candles.


What is your favorite part about being an adult?
I would have to say My Favorite Part about being an Adult would be Being able to do what I want to do when I can do it.

What song brings a tear to your eye?
There's Quite a few of those actually..So I'll list my 2 Favorites.
-I'm Already There by Lonestar
-He's Coming Home By Cowboy Crush


Describe your first plane ride (how old you were, where you were heading, etc).
Well, I was in a helicopter last year but thats the only 'Plane' ride I've ever been on. The Helicopter ride was a ride at the Louisiana State Fair. They were giving helicopter rides around the city. I was 21.

Good Questions as always. Well, This weekend will be filled with packing, Since we move in to the new house Next Friday. Whew, Am I ever unbelievably stressed. Hopefully, We have some downtime of Something fun this weekend.  I don't have anything Else really, My Brains on overdrive. lol.  I hope everyone has a Fabulous Weekend.

Mrs. D

1 comment:

  1. I think snow globes are so pretty but they freak me out, the ones with music boxes inside them!

    ReplyDelete