CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 28, 2010

30 Days of Me - Day 12

I started this Last week and never submitted it. My blogger still wont load half the time. So sorry yall I'm slacking. I'm on Day 12 of 30 Days of me and it is whatever tickles your fancy so I'm just gonna go ahead and start there.

Day 12: Whatever tickles your fancy

In a week, We'll be in Missouri. Just visiting. But I'm sooo excited to be going home and see everyone!! Plus Hubbys gonna get us some deer!! YUM. lol. I love home. I always use to hate Missouri. I lived there my whole life and just couldn't wait to get out of there...But now, I miss my home state and my hometown. And even though the small town I grew up in is nothing but gossip and drama....I miss my town. I miss homecoming games. I miss Christmas time events. I miss the Seasons in Missouri. The beautiful spring weather. Fall in My town....its so pretty. I grew up a country girl, not a girly girl. I love getting dirty. I'm not a girl that gets grossed out instantly and screams. You wouldnt believe that if you seen me react to a bug, however. Thats my roots and thats how I will stay. I can't wait til next week to say the least. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment