CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 29, 2010

MilSpouse Friday Fill-In # 19

It's Friday and you know what that means. Its time for another MilSpouse Friday Fill-In. Want to join in? Head on over to Wife of a Sailor for details and to link up!

This week’s questions are:




♥ What’s the nicest thing a stranger has ever done for you?


When someone acknowledges me as a military wife. It always feels so good when a stranger doesn't just thank him but me too. Plus I always feel super proud when someone thanks him.




 
♥ If you are having a hard time going to sleep, what do you do to help yourself?


Put in a movie or turn on the TV, Play on my Nintendo DS, or get online.



♥ Name something that makes you wish you were a kid again.

 
Bills, Housework, Men. lol. It was so much easier when I was kid and didn't have to worry about bills, money, a clean house and a happy man. All I had to worry about was playing and keeping friends. lol.


♥ What is something you never believed until you experienced it?

 
A Happy Marriage. I grew up with my mom single or with many men. Then she married my step dad when I was 8 and they're relationship isn't abusive but they don't seem happy. They constantly argue and are always mad at each other. Then I married Michael and learned about love, compromise and happiness in a marriage.



♥ What can’t you say “no” to?



Hubby. I have an absolute hard time telling him no. Even though we shouldn't spend money constantly, Hubby still always ends up convincing me otherwise. He always has an answer for everything.


 
Awesome Questions!! Well, This weekend will be our last weekend here for a few weeks. As I said previously, We're going home to Missouri on leave. I can't wait!! This weekend will also be fun due to Halloween!! Me and hubby will hopefully get to wear our matching costumes this year to a costume party. Last year, we ended up not being able to because he got called in due to the River Flooding. We will see. Well, that's about it for today. I hope ya'll have a Wonderful Weekend and Happy Halloween!!


Mrs. D


1 comment: