CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 30, 2010

30 Days of Me - Day 5

Good News. Hubby doesnt have to work this weekend. So we are going house shopping. Fun times. Hopefully we have something set in stone by next week. I think I'm coming down with something. My throat has felt weird the last two days. It feels like a little piece of food is stuck in it and Ive been nauseaus the last couple days.


Day 5: Your favorite quote
My Absolute Favorite Quote is this: "I am a military wife. You may look at me and say 'you chose that life.' And I say I did not choose this life, I chose a life with him because a life without him is a life not worth living. You may look at me and say "you chose to be alone." And I say I did not choose to be alone, I chose to wait for him. You may look at me and pity me, and I say 'Do not pity me, for I have a love that is true'."

Its a rather long quote but I love it and swear by it.

Well thats it for today. Have a Wonderful Day!


Mrs. D

No comments:

Post a Comment