CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Terrible, Just Terrible.

I'm doing terrible at getting online. lol. Ever since I miscarried I havent blogged much. This last week I didnt even barely get online, period. Because I'm extremely addicted to my new DS game. LOL! I know, I know. What a dork. Plus it doesn't help that our internet connection keeps acting fishy. Anyways. I promise this next week I Will get back to 30 days of me plus blogging.

This Past week I've done pretty much nothing but play my 2 new DS games, especially this one..You probably heard of it for the computer, The Sims 2. Oh. My. Gosh. So dang addicting. But now its acting weird, That's what I get for buying a Used Game I guess. Although I've never had this problem before. Me and Hubby Love Gamestop. Its awesomeness.

Hubbys Birthday is this weekend. I'm baking him his favorite cake, Chocolate. I'm honestly not a big fan of Chocolate. I really have to be in the mood for it. So I hope it doesnt go to waste. He wants to go fishing, So I guess we're just going fishing for his birthday. Can you tell he's a redneck country boy? I can. lol. You Really would if you seen his fishing outfits. Speaking of birthdays, My father turned 60 years old last Sunday. Whew. I can't believe it. My daddys an old man now. lol. Well thats about all I have for today.


Have a great day!

Mrs. D

No comments:

Post a Comment