CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

30 Days of Me - Day 4

Go Figure. Hubby Came home from work yesterday informing me they have an exercise starting this weekend and so They'll most likely have to work 12s all weekend. Just Fabulous. I'm not surprised one bit but The second Weekend he has to work and we NEED to find a house. Its really frustrating. So I'm praying they don't have to work 12s or his Sgt lets him go for this. Well, now on to Day 4 of 30 Days of Me.

Day 4: Your favorite book

I'm a Twilight Fanatic.

I just love the Twilight series. I read them over and over again. My Favorite one of the series is Breaking Dawn. I just love it!

1 comment:

  1. I love them too sigh. I have read them all. Twice. Shh don't tell anyone.

    ReplyDelete