CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 17, 2010

MilSpouse Friday Fill-In


It's Friday!! You know what that means...Its time for another MilSpouse Friday Fill-In If you wanna join in then head on over to Wife of a Sailor's page and link up.

This week’s questions are:

1. How do you spend your deployment money, do you save, pay off bills or enjoy the extra money while it is there to buy the things you do not normally have? (from Troop Petrie)
I would love to say we save deployment money. We try to save it but we usually end up spending it on things we normally don't have and enjoy it.

2. If you could relive one occasion or moment, what would it be? (from Currently On Land)
I would relive my wedding and the planning. It was an amazing wedding and one of the best days of my life. My mother wound up in the hospital during it. So I would definately relive it and make sure she was okay during it.

3. What’s the worst job you ever had and if it was so bad why did you take it? (from Faith and Deploying)
Well, I've only had One job my entire life. That job SUCKED. I was a walmart cashier. I took it because it was my first job and basically the only place hiring in the small town I lived in.

4. If you could play any character on TV, who would you be?  (from Many Waters)
Ohhhh....Thats a tough one. I would have to play....Christina on Grey's Anatomy. I Love her!

5. If you could become the world’s expert in something, what would it be? (from Army of Two)
Another tough one. I'm not sure. Something that would make me wealthy, I guess. lol.

Thank God it's Friday!! I love the weekends! I hate that they always go by so fast. This weekend we're going to watch Resident Evil: 3D. I'm super excited for that. We were gonna shoot bows (Hubby got me a bow for my birthday) but now he's in a sling because he has fluid around his elbow, so I doubt thats gonna happen until he's better. Well thats about all I got today. Have a fabulous Weekend!!


Mrs. D

No comments:

Post a Comment