CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 24, 2010

MilSpouse Friday Fill-In #14

Its Friday!!! And you know what that means! It's time for Another MilSpouse Friday Fill-In. Head on Over to Wife of a Sailor to Join and Link up.

This week’s questions are:

What characteristic about yourself has either been strengthened or weakened due to your experience as a Military Spouse? 
Hmmm...I'm definately a stronger person all together since becoming a Military Spouse. I've become accustom to change. One thing I've learned is DONT make plans, if you do they most likely will change. If you do make plans have a back up plan. An incase your hubby has to work plan.

What is your favorite vacation spot and why? 
I don't think I could tell you a favorite vacation spot. My Vacations have always been Little weekend vacations to the local Vacationing Towns in Missouri, The Lake of the Ozarks and Branson. Bransons pretty cool. Six Flags in Arlington is Pretty fun, Dallas is a pretty fun Vacation Spot but I can't tell you a favorite because I haven't had many.

If you could have any fast-food restaurant in the food court on base/post what would you pick? 
Oh man, thats a toughie. There's only one place on base that I go to Charleys. I LOVE Charleys. But we need more of a selection. I would have to go with

Where did you go on your honeymoon? 
No where. We haven't had a honeymoon.

If you could have any job in the world regardless of money, degree or experience, which job would you have and why?
I have no idea...Something Fun, Awesome and Adventurous though. Hmmm...


Good Questions!! So This weekend should be fun. Lots of things planned. I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

Mrs.D

1 comment: