CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Updates!

Hey Everyone!! It's been a while since I've updated! I'm so sorry, My Internet for some odd reason always acts up when I get on Blogger. There's SO Much to catch everyone up on!!!

in March we found out Michael was deploying for a year. It was devastating especially when it meant He's going to miss the birth of our First Child & the first 10 months of our Child's Life. We tried so many things to stop it from happening but unfortunately he's deploying Very soon. On March 30th We found out the baby is a BOY!!! We're naming him Brayden Michael and he's Due August 19th!

In April, I moved home to Missouri to be with Me & Hubby's Families while he's deployed. Hubby left for Combat Training and is currently at Training.

This month, I've just been spending my time with family and friends...And Buying Baby Stuff! Hubby has a 4 day weekend at the end of this month and can leave training for them 4 days So I am flying back to Louisiana to spend those 4 days with him. I can't wait to see him & I am So excited that he finally gets to feel Brayden kick!! He wasn't kicking yet when we said our goodbyes in April. After that 4 day weekend Hubby will be going back to finish his training & I will be flying back to Missouri. Hubby will Deploy shortly after and We won't see each other until He comes home for his R&R and Brayden will probably be about 4 months old then. =( I knew what I was getting into when we said I do but I just never imagined us being one of the couples who gets pregnant and wont be together at the birth. It's killing me and I know its killing him. It's heartbreaking but we will survive. We're a strong couple and now Family.

Well, I think that's about it. Brayden's a healthy growing baby, He kicks mommy more & more everyday. He discovered my ribs yesterday :/ lol. Well, Its late and I need to get some Sleep. I promise I'll be on more often! I hope everyone has a Great Weekend!


Mrs.D




pregnancy ticker

No comments:

Post a Comment