CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Playing Catch-up. 30 Days of me, Days 13 - 16.

Since I've been MIA since January, I need to get back to 30 days of me. So in this post I'm going to do a few days. I promise I'll do an actual post soon. I'm just super busy right now getting ready for my trip to see hubby.


Day 13: A fictional book

I absolutely love Nicholas Sparks and ALL his books. I'm sure everyone's either read this book or seen the movie based off of it. But it's basically a love story. I love it! For more info on it go here.



Day 14: A non-fictional book


This book was written by a Army Wife named Sara Dawalt. I just love this book. I bought it on Amazon during Michael's last deployment for a kind of encouragement. I got quite a few of them actually. But I love this book alot. Sara talks about her personal experiences during her husbands 365 day deployment to Iraq. After I finished reading it, I had my mom read it so she could get a better understanding of what I was going through. If you want to know more about it or even buy it, click here.



Day 15: A fanfic
Ummmm...So I have no idea what this is so I cant really put anything here. lol.



Day 16: A song that makes you cry (or nearly)



The first time I heard this song, it was just a couple days after we found out Hubby was deploying again So I was already emotional but this song had me bawling. I love it.



That's it for today! More Tomorrow. I hope everyone had a Great Tuesday!




Mrs.D

No comments:

Post a Comment