CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 20, 2011

MilSpouse Friday Fill-In #41

It's Friday!! You know what that means?? I'm another week in Pregnancy! I'm 27 Weeks Today!!! Ahhh!! I'm so excited! Next Friday, I probably won't be posting. Actually, Next Thursday-Tuesday I will be MIA...again. Sorry, I promise I'll be back Wednesday with full details of why. It's very Exciting!!! You know what else Friday Means..It's time for another MilSpouse Friday Fill-In!!


Wanna Join in? Just Head on Over to Wife of a Sailor for details and To Link up!!


This Weeks Questions Are:

What is one of the things you always do special when your husband returns from a deployment? 

Well, I stock the fridge with his Favorite Things...Diet Mtn Dew and Whiskey..Plus his favorite foods. I also Make sure to have cheesecake waiting for him. Then I get the house nice and clean. The Day of Homecoming I get all prettied & dressed up(Usually, unless its a crazy early hour for me to pick him up) And go pick him up!

What do you do to help your spouse and/or yourself re-adjust after a deployment or long separation? 

Since we do it almost every year, There's no question, We both just deal. I do give him leeway and let him do what he wants for a couple weeks. What else can you do other than be patient?

Are you a crazy coupon clipper (I’m becoming one, so share your secrets with me)?

Nope. I do clip coupons but I'm not Crazy about it. I do clip What I know I Need and Forget about the other coupons. But sometimes I forget to cip Coupons.

What’s your most treasured memory of you and your spouse (not counting your wedding – that’s a given)?

That's a tough one. I have so many memories with hubby that I treasure. But if I have to pick I'd have to say the day of my first ultrasound. Hearing the baby's heartbeat for the first time is absolutely amazing and hubby was so cute! It's either that or the day we found out Brayden was a boy...Thats another story itself.

If you could live anywhere overseas, what would you pick and why?

Hmm...Anywhere? I'm not sure. I've always wanted to See Italy so I guess I would pick Italy.


I hope everyone has a Fabulous weekend!!


Mrs.D



No comments:

Post a Comment