CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Thursday Five

 
It's Thursday and time for Thursday 5! Link up with Flip Flops and Combat Boots!!
  I haven't done one in a while but It's a great way to reflect on the week!
Just come up with five things that are:

Irresistible

Positive

Successful

Vibrant

Glorious


1. Hubby is always Irresistible, Just by being him. He's always surprising me with something and even with us apart, He still is so irresistible.

2. With Hubby deploying soon, I can't be Negative. Baby Brayden helps me stay Positive. I'm already in love with him and he's not even here yet. =D

3. I was Successful yesterday in not Going extremely crazy in the Baby Department. I tend to go crazy in Baby clothes. I haven't had my Baby Shower yet and His Closet is already full.

4. I Love Vibrant Colors. I show that off in my photography.

5. The most Glorious thing being pregnant is feeling my son Move & Kick. I Just Love to feel his little feet, butt and head when he pops one out, so to speak. =)

I hope everyone has a good rest of the day/evening.

Mrs.D

No comments:

Post a Comment