CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 3, 2011

He's Hereeee and other Nonchalant Stuffs

Hello! First of all SO sorry for being MIA AGAIN. The last couple of months have been Busy busy busy. I was preparing for Brayden and then he came & is keeping me on my toes! He'll be 6 weeks on Wednesday! So I guess y'all wanna know all about his birth...

On August 20th, I started having contractions...But it wasn't hard labor. In the time span of the 20th through the 23rd I only dilated 1 1/2 cm. and had been to the hospital twice. I was Miserable with the contractions. On the 23rd, I went to see my OB and She decided to induce me the next day. 

August 24th, 2011- I arrived at the hospital at 6:30 am. I was induced at about 7:30 am. My Contractions started to get regular and more intense at 8:30 am, Michael and I started Skyping, We Skyped the rest of the time. They broke my water at about 10 am. I got my Epidural at Noon. After that Everything was all goood. lol. At 4:15 pm I started Pushing, as my husband yelled through the laptop to push, my mom screaming push harder in my ear and my MIL being my good Coach, LOL...46 Minutes later at 5:01 pm Brayden Michael was born weighing 7 lbs, 5 oz and 19 in long with a FULL head of hair! He is the most handsome baby, If I say so myself. lol. He's good for the most part...Only cries and screams when he's hungry. 

Hubby being Deployed is tough and he's dying not being here to hold his son but He sees him on Skype A LOT, I take lots of pictures and videos so he doesn't 'miss' to much. I'm exhausted but that's just the life of a new mommy. 2 Weeks after Brayden was born I got sick with Mastitis...that SUCKED. 104.1 Fever, Flu like symptoms and EXTREME breast pain. Yuck. I'm much better now though =) Well that's about all I have for now...or have time for. I leave you with Pictures of my Handsome Son.

Mrs. D




Just minutes old!
1 month old!



2 Weeks Old
Mommy and Baby Yesterday


Brayden and his Daddy doll.

Sleeping on Mommy, Just minutes ago.

Yesterday Before Church =)

Cuddles <3

No comments:

Post a Comment