CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 1, 2013

MilSpouse Friday Fill-In!

Well, Getting Back To the Swing of Things....I'm going to do a MilSpouse Friday Fill-In for the first time in a year!! Lol.

1. What’s one thing in the past month you would have changed?
-I don't think there's anything I would Change.

2. What was your favorite thing that happened in January?
- Seeing Baby Girls Face via Ultrasound!

3. What are you looking forward to in February?
- Hubby's Graduating ALS, Valentines Day, Tax Return which means we'll finally be able to get Baby Girls Stuff! =)

4. What are your plans for Valentine's Day?
- Nothing. We'll just spend it at home together.

5. What is your best advice for a MilSpouse whose spouse is deployed for Valentine's Day?
- Go out! Do something for you & enjoy it!!

Have a Fabulous Weekend y'all!!!

Mrs. D

3 comments:

  1. Hi, I'm Janelle! I found your blog while searching for Air Force wife blogs because I will be marrying my Airman next year! It's great to read about the day-to-day life of others who are going through similar things. I can't wait to read more! :)

    Janelle ( http://janelle-and-dan.blogspot.com/ )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sarah! I had a question for you about possibly collaborating on something and was hoping you could email me back to discuss? Thanks so much!

    - Emma

    emmabanks9 (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just got done checking out your site and just wanted to say hi! Being that you are an air force wife, I had a quick question. When you get the chance, would you mind sending me an email? Thanks!

    Emily

    ReplyDelete