CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Pst. Oh my!

Wow! I haven't been on here in almost a year. The reason is my moms Internet SUCKED & My posts always took so long to post or messed up, etc. but I'm back! I found an iPhone app so maybe I can keep up now! Now for my Update since I've been gone for SO long.

The end of June, I left my moms and came back to Louisiana to prepare for Hubby's Homecoming! My Hubby came home July 1st, 2012! The end of July, We found out we're having Baby #2!! Yes, we didn't waste any time. Lol! In August we visited family in Missouri and also moved the rest of me & Brayden's stuff back to LA. In September, Hubby passed his test for the next rank in the Air Force, he passed for 2011 so now we're waiting for him to graduate School so he can sew on and get all that backpay! In October we moved into our own place(We had a roommate and I was over it. WAY to much drama while Michael was deployed). We also found out that Baby #2 is a GIRL!!! Which we are ecstatic about!! In November we visited home again, for Hubby to hunt and Thanksgiving. In December we really didn't do much. It was our first Christmas as a family which was great!

This month, Hubby's been in school so he can sew on and graduates in February.

Brayden is now 17 months old and so big! He says momma, dada, thank you, nana, num(yum), and several other things I can't think of at the moment. He learns and grow more every day.

I am now 31 weeks pregnant...due March 26th. With Annika(Ann-NAH-Kah) Jade. We are getting so excited and so Ready to meet her, especially me. I'm so incredibly miserable this pregnancy. Being Pregnant with a toddler isn't fun but add on an uncomfortable pregnancy and its NO FUN.

Well, I think that's about all I have for now. I hope I can get back on the Blog band wagon and get back on here.


With Love,
Mrs. D

No comments:

Post a Comment